NOTE: Please make a note of your Serial Number, Unlock Code, and this web address for registered downloads, and keep them in a secure location. Please do not post this information to any public forums including newsgroups. You will need this information in the future to obtain and install software updates.
Rave 11.0.9 (Delphi/C++Builder 7, 2005 to 2010 and XE to XE7 supported) - rave_bex_11_0_9.exe 30.8 MB
* Please make sure to uninstall any previous versions of Rave before installing *
What's New in 11.0.9
- Fixed: End User Designer (Architect version only) will no longer cause errors in applications compiled under Delphi XE or earlier
What's New in 11.0.8
- Fixed: Unicode errors in TablePrinter and other archived components have been corrected
- Fixed: Removed extra properties that were displaying errors for the default preview forms and Delphi 7.0 applications
- Fixed: Random errors when using Data Connection components should no longer occur
- Fixed: Greenbar and JpegImage addon components are now precompiled with XE3 so they can be loaded in the Rave designer. Packages are located in the main Rave Reports install folder
and the .PAS source code file to include in your application is located in the Addons folder
- Fixed: Compiled .RVC files that were used with scripting in the Rave designer are now included
What's New in 11.0.7
- Added: XE7 Delphi/C++Builder support
- Fixed: Components should be properly registered and show up in projects that are in 64-bit target mode
- Fixed: 'Windows.obj not found' errors in C++Builder should no longer occur
- Fixed: TMemoBuf loading from files or streams now properly handles different text formats in Unicode projects
- Fixed: Projects containing PIVars will no longer generate errors or invalid output
If you experience any problems with this new update please contact email@example.com. Thanks for your support!
Rave 7.0.5 BEX for .NET Complete - rave_bex_7_0_5_net.exe 10.8 MB
* Please make sure to uninstall any previous Rave 7.x versions first before installing 7.0.5 *
NOTE: The following file has instructions on how to update Rave 7.0.5 BEX to work with Delphi 2007, C++Builder 2007 and CodeGear RAD Studio 2007. Please see the included readme.txt for more information.
NOTE: The 6.0.2d build fixes some install and doc/help/demo file problems that were present in the original 6.0.2 build.
There are no changes in the Rave components or designer.
The 6.0.2d build also added the end user designer files which were missing in previous 6.0.2 builds.
Rave 6.0.2d BEX for Win32 Complete - rave_bex_6_0_2d_win.exe 14.0 MB
* Please make sure to uninstall any previous Rave 6.x versions first before installing 6.0.2 *
To download the full install of Rave 5.1.3 Reporting Server, click
here 3.2 MB
Rave 5.1.2 SE (Standard Edition)
Files - 7/25/2003
To download the full install of Rave 5.1.2 Standard Edition, click here
Rave 5.1.2 DE (Developer Edition)
Files - 8/18/2003
To download the full install of Rave 5.1.2 Developer Edition, click here
Rave 5.0.10 BEX for Linux Files - 8/19/2003
Note: The following install is for Rave for Linux. To install it, run "unzip rave_bex_5_0_10_linux.zip" and enter
the password you were given in your signup email. After unzipping, please review the README file for additional instructions.
With the 3.0H release we have dropped support for Delphi 1 and 2 and
C++Builder 1 and the base packages that Rave is based on has changed from
Delphi 4 to Delphi 5.
To download the full install of ReportPrinter Pro 3.0H, click on
the following link:
ReportPrinter Pro 3.0H update for Delphi/C++Builder 4.0 and
5.0 rpr30h.exe (11.29MB)
This build does not include the binaries for Delphi/BCB 3.0. However,
you can install for any version of Rave and then open up a dos prompt, change
to the rppro3/source directory and run the fulld3.bat or fullc3.bat batch file.
This will entirely rebuild Rave for Delphi/BCB and all you will have to do is
go into Project|Options|Packages and then add the bpl that you will find in the
rppro3\c3 or rppro3\d3 directory.
It is best to run the batch file from the DOS command line. If you get
errors on the compile, it's probably because there is not enough environment
space. To fix this, right-click on the title bar of the DOS window, select
Properties | Memory and change the Initial Environment to something like 2048.
Restart your DOS session and run the FULL## batch file again.
ReportPrinter Pro 3.0G Files
To download the full install of ReportPrinter Pro 3.0G, click
ReportPrinter Pro 3.0G Electronic
To download the files to your hard drive, right click on the file links
and select the appropriate option for saving it to your hard drive.
Rave Visual Designer Documentation in Adobe Acrobat Format -
ReportPrinter Pro Documentation in Adobe Acrobat Format -